David Creedon Photography
- New Project
- Miquel Angel Sanchez
- Sometimes you have to leave your babies go!
- Matt Conway with Denis the Donkey. Co Sligo Ireland
- Happy accidents with the Mad Dog on the Spiral Staircase!
- Attracted to the light(house)
- The Cuban Piano Project
- The Green Kitchen part II
- The Green Kitchen – part I
- When one door closes, another opens!
Tag Archives: ghosts of the faithful departed
The Green Kitchen part II
You could see that this house had connections with America, lying around on the floor was a book of the American Constitution and a copy of PT109 about JFK’s time in the navy. As I made my way upstairs in … Continue reading
Posted in art, Arts & Design, cork, ireland, photography, portfolios Tagged cork, ghosts of the faithful departed, ireland, photography Leave a comment
The Green Kitchen – part I
Driving on a lonely road in West Cork on a cold April morning I find myself stopped for road works in the middle of nowhere. While waiting for the lights to turn green I contemplate if I should drive on as … Continue reading
Posted in culture, ireland, photography, portfolios, portraits Tagged cork, culture, ghosts of the faithful departed, ireland, photography, portfolios, travel 3 Comments