David Creedon Photography
- New Project
- Miquel Angel Sanchez
- Sometimes you have to leave your babies go!
- Matt Conway with Denis the Donkey. Co Sligo Ireland
- Happy accidents with the Mad Dog on the Spiral Staircase!
- Attracted to the light(house)
- The Cuban Piano Project
- The Green Kitchen part II
- The Green Kitchen – part I
- When one door closes, another opens!
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Last November as I came to the conclusion of the portfolio ‘The Summertime of my Autumn’ I began to plan on what the next project would be. I decided that this time I would return to work on something in … Continue reading
Posted in art, cork, ireland, photography, portfolios, Uncategorized Tagged eire, fishing boat, landscape, ocean, sea, trawler, west cork 1 Comment